Kowloon Junior School’s latest newsletter is available to read now.
Dates for Your Diary
31 January – 04 February Mid term break
07 February First day of school
28 February – 04 March Book week
25 March 3-Way student led conference
01 April Last day of school (Finish 12pm)
04 April – 18 April Term break
19 April First day of school
Dear KJS Families,
As per EDB’s announcement yesterday, we will move to distance learning from Friday 14/1 to, at least, Friday 28/1 inclusive. Please see the important information below:
- Live distance learning will begin this Friday at 10:30 a.m.
- Students and Family Members may not enter the KJS campus during this period.
- Chromebooks will be sent home with Y3-6 students on Thursday (without charging cables) and iPads with Y1 & Y2 students that need them. If you are a Y1 or Y2 parent and will need an iPad for distance learning then please complete this (https://forms.gle/bnwPp3UNeW91npu19). In case of any technical issues, please contact our IT team at email@example.com.
- Your child’s teacher will be in touch to provide further details including Zoom links.
- Please see the Distance Learning Log-On Guide with the this link: https://www.kjs.edu.hk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Logon-to-the-website.pdf
We thank you for your support and understanding.
Dr Jamie Schmitz
An order form with a sample student photo was distributed to each child today. To increase efficiency, you are encouraged to order photos online.
Please visit www.techni-photo.com and select ‘Order’ then input:
Unique Code: Shown on the order form
Last Name: Shown on the order form
Email Address: Any valid email address for communicating with the company
You may also complete and return the order form with a crossed cheque (payable: “Techni Photo”) to the school office on or before the deadline on Friday 25 February (Please ignore the deadline on the order form). For any order inquiries, please contact the photographer at ‘Techni Photo’ directly by telephone on 2803-5988 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
If your child has not taken an individual student photo and would like to do so, please contact the photographer directly and make a booking to take the student photo at their studio.
The celebration of student success will channel to our Facebook page. You can find the school’s Facebook here. Please keep the photos and stories coming of our children shooting the AAROW’s of Success!
- Kowloon Junior School, English Schools Foundation and its affiliates shall take no responsibility for any activities, events, and services, that are organised by other organisations or individuals and are mentioned in our newsletters.
- Our newsletters may contain direct marketing materials that are related to students’ daily school activities and the KJS community. Parents who choose not to receive such materials should use their own discretion.
- In accordance with our Personal Data Handling Policy, Kowloon Junior School and English Schools Foundation may place your child’s photos, name, school work, activities and accomplishments in our newsletters or other publications (including but not limited to our websites and social media sites). If you would like to opt out, please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.