Kowloon Junior School’s latest newsletter is available to read now.
Dates for Your Diary
02 June Year 6 PYP Exhibition
03 June Dragon Boat Festival – No school
10 June Year 4 Camp (Day 1)
17 June Year 4 Camp (Day 2)
23 June Year 6 Leaver Assemblies
Dear KJS Families,
Once again, our brilliant KJS Times team has created an engaging and informative edition. Edition 10 features pieces on incoming Vice Principal, Mr. Andy Eastwood, the PYP Exhibition, Feeding Hong Kong, and how to join the KJS times. I think you’ll agree that the KJS Times is driven by student agency, student voice, and intrinsic motivation. You can view the latest edition of the KJS Times here.
Transition Day was a huge success across the school last Friday. We thoroughly enjoyed presenting key messages to the parents of incoming Y1 students in-person, and all of our students enjoyed the extended period with their 2022/23 teachers. For those teachers that couldn’t be at KJS in-person, students were able to meet them through various technologies.
Our awe-inspiring Y6 PYP Exhibition Showcase spans two days this week. KJS students visited on Wednesday, and Y6 families are visiting from 9-11 a.m. in-person today. Our Y6 students have been and continue to be incredibly enthusiastic about sharing and celebrating their learning. I think the same excitement can also be seen in our staff members, who have provided strong support for our students throughout this journey.
Dr Jamie Schmitz
Sale of 2021-2022 Yearbook (Year 1 to Year 5 Students only)
We are pleased to announce that the production of this year’s yearbook is underway. The details are as follows:
- The yearbooks are available on a first come, first served basis while stocks last.
- Year 1 to Year 5 parents can only order one copy per student – HK$100 per copy plus HK$3 payment processing fee.
- To place an order, please log in to Gateway, sign the eNotice “2021-2022 Yearbook” and pay by PPS, PayPal or credit card. Other forms of payment including cheques and cash will NOT be accepted. To know more about how to pay via eNotice on Gateway, please refer to this webpage kjs.edu.hk/payment.
- Distribution is scheduled in mid June 2022 and parents will be notified accordingly.
- Delivery by mail or courier will NOT be an option.
Same as previous years, each Year 6 student will receive a free copy as a farewell gift.
For any questions, please contact our Finance Team at email@example.com.
The celebration of student success will channel to our Facebook page. You can find the school’s Facebook here. Please keep the photos and stories coming of our children shooting the AAROW’s of Success!
- Kowloon Junior School, English Schools Foundation and its affiliates shall take no responsibility for any activities, events, and services, that are organised by other organisations or individuals and are mentioned in our newsletters.
- Our newsletters may contain direct marketing materials that are related to students’ daily school activities and the KJS community. Parents who choose not to receive such materials should use their own discretion.
- In accordance with our Personal Data Handling Policy, Kowloon Junior School and English Schools Foundation may place your child’s photos, name, school work, activities and accomplishments in our newsletters or other publications (including but not limited to our websites and social media sites). If you would like to opt out, please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.