Kowloon Junior School’s latest newsletter is available to read now.
Dates for Your Diary
01 – 04 November School Photo
10 – 11 November 3-Way Conferences
16 December Last Day of Term (school ends at 12 noon)
19 December – 06 January Term Break
09 January First Day of Term 2
Acting Principal’s Message
Dear KJS Families,
First, I hope that you all had a safe and enjoyable October break. We certainly had some glorious weather towards the end of last week. I would also like to wish those of you who celebrate Diwali a joyous week.
Speaking of celebrations, the first edition of the KJS Times was shared just before the October break. For those of you who have yet to read it, you can find it here. It’s self-evident that our students have done a lot of research to put this edition together and that the spirit of curiosity is alive and well at KJS. Our students have spotlighted our new staff members effectively by balancing interesting details with an eye-catching layout.
On November 10 (afternoon/evening) and November 11 (during the school day – no school for students) we will be hosting Three-Way Conferences on-campus at KJS. It is great news that we will be able to manage this important learning event in-person. Regarding details, we will send you a message via the ESF App at the end of this week. This will provide you with information about the purpose of the conference, what to expect and guidance as to how you might best contribute to the process, and registration details. Our students are very excited at the prospect of sharing their KJS learning experiences with you.
Dr. Jamie Schmitz
Kowloon Junior School
Yearly Fee Collection
To streamline fees and provide a sustainable solution to technology demands, we will continue collecting a lump sum from each child. Invoices have been issued and parents can view / settle them via the online payment system.
- For details of the yearly fee, please refer to the “Yearly Fee Collection” newsletter that was issued via ESF App today.
- Payment must be made by PPS, PayPal, credit card or eWallet balance via the online payment system.
- To know more about the online payment system including how to settle the invoices by using eWallet balance, please visit https://www.kjs.edu.hk/payment/.
- Deadline: Sunday 6 November 2022
- For any questions, please email our Finance Team at email@example.com.
2022- 2023 School Photo (1- 4 November)
All children should wear school uniform (not PE Kit) on the day of their photograph. It is important to remember that if they have PE or Games on the same day they will have to change at school.
If your child has missed their assigned session, please ask him/her to check with the class teacher so that we can find a time for their individual photograph to be taken.
Please refer to the schedule below for the school photos arrangement this year:
The celebration of student success will channel to our Facebook page. You can find the school’s Facebook here. Please keep the photos and stories coming of our children shooting the AAROW’s of Success!
- Kowloon Junior School, English Schools Foundation and its affiliates shall take no responsibility for any activities, events, and services that are organised by other organisations or individuals and are mentioned in our newsletters.
- Our newsletters may contain direct marketing materials that are related to students’ daily school activities and the KJS community. Parents who choose not to receive such materials should use their own discretion.
In accordance with our Personal Data Handling Policy, Kowloon Junior School and English Schools Foundation may place your child’s photos, name, school work, activities and accomplishments in our newsletters or other publications (including but not limited to our websites and social media sites). If you would like to opt out, please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.